- Electron Microscopy
The MR2258 is a manual rotary microtome, the essential features you need for sections in paraffin embedded tissues.
- For routine and research applications.
- The handwheel block is easily operated and can be accommodated in any position.
- Simple and precise object head orientation.
- The clamp is suitable for all types of standard biocassettes and is interchangeable by the operator with the ring clamp (optional).
- Both steel knife (optional) and disposable blades can be used.
- Cutting range from 0,5 to 60 microms.
Manual Savings cost