- Electron Microscopy
The Cytospin SP-100 cytocentrifuge is designed for the separation of cells present in body fluids, suitable for use with urine, sputum, ascites and cerebrospinal fluid.
- Program save and recall up to ten protocols.
- Gentle stop and fast braking: pre select 10 braking rates.
- Warning indicators for imbalance, over speed, door open, setting failure, rotor imbalance.
- Excellent quality of the cytological samples.
- Wide range of Cyto Cuvettes for disposable cytocentrifuge
Programmable Alarm System Managment
Simple design and smart use
The Cytospin SP-100 is designed for the separation of cells present in body fluids, suitable for use with urine, sputum, ascites and cerebrospinal fluid.
Use of single-use funnel, the sample chambers are suitable to satisfy any laboratory requirement.
Fully removable rotor for easy cleaning.
Leak-proof lid to prevent reagent evaporation.
The rotor positioning error is detected and immediately reported to the operator
Electronic security lock that prevents the rotor cover from being opened during centrifugation.
High quality specimens
Microprocessor controlled centrifuge programmable to save and recall up to 10 protocols.
Soft stop and rapid braking: possibility to select the 3 braking levels.
Instrument error indicators: over speed, door open, setting failed.
Digital control display with intuitive menu
Run in speed (rpm) or rcf (G) in 1/10 rpm increments
Orientation acceleration rate
Motor overheat sensor