- Electron Microscopy
TEC 2900-2 Cryo Console is designed to allow rapid cooling of paraffin blocks.
- The Teflon coating allows a minimum ice formation and easy cleaning.
- Cryo Console is equipped with a control panel to set and monitor the temperature up to -20°C.
- Can be also used as a cooling unit of the paraffin blocks near the station microtomy.
- Capacity about 90 blocks in plan.
- Equipped with a Plexiglass lid that can be opened from the front, which allows the creation of a cold area capable of containing vertically stacked blocks, tripling capacity.