Pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Consolidated text on the protection of personal data”.
Histo-line Laboratories hereby states that Italian Legislative Decree no. 196, dated 30/06/2003 (“Code on personal data protection”), guarantees that personal data will be processed in full respect of your rights, fundamental freedom and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
Purposes for which data will be processed
All data communicated by the interested parties are processed exclusively for purposes related to the economic activity of the company, such as the supply of products and services requested, in particular:
- for the insertion of personal data in the company databases;
- for the issuance of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- for the issue of quotes and offers to active and/or potential customers;
- for issuing requests for offers to active and/or potential suppliers;
- for the keeping of ordinary accounting and VAT;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- for sending technical and / or commercial information relating to its activities to active and / or potential customers;
- for the development of internal statistics aimed at monitoring the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services and products supplied in order to better align customer needs;
- for the exchange of communications concerning the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company by telephone, mail, courier, fax and mail;
- to fulfill any type of obligation under current laws or regulations, by community legislation, including in tax matters.
Communication and processing data
The personal data that customers, suppliers and collaborators have voluntarily communicated to our offices will not be disseminated in any way. The personal data of the interested parties, if necessary, can be communicated to:
- to all the subjects to whom the right of access is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, within their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
- to post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- to all those public and / or private entities, individuals and / or legal persons (legal offices, administrative and fiscal, of consultancy work for the compilation of payroll, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labor etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to perform our activities and in ways and for the purposes described above;
- banking institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
In these cases only the essential and not excessive data will be communicated with respect to the purposes for which they are communicated. Nature of data collection and consequences of any failure to provide their personal data by individuals who wish to open a business relationship with our company, even if only for information about our activities / services, is considered optional, but their non-conferment could result in the interruption of the relationship of its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including tax. The data are stored at the headquarters of our company, for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations.
Methods of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out using both paper and computer media with the observance of every precautionary measure, in order to guarantee security and confidentiality. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Data processing controller
The Data Controller of personal data is Histo-line Laboratories - Via G Di Vittorio 30, 20090 Pantigliate (MI). Histo-line Laboratories staff is in charge of the processing.
Rights of the party concerned
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by request without formalities to the owner or one of the managers, also through a designated person. The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail. For the purposes of compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, the timely submission of this form attesting the acknowledgment of the information and the expression of consent to the processing of personal data will be appreciated, with the exception of cases specifically provided for by law.
Navigation data on the Histo-line Laboratories website
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with other data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.