- Electron Microscopy
Semiautomatic programmable rotary microtome
MRS 3500-S is a Semi-Automatic programmable rotary microtome
- Designed for applications in histology, research and industrial laboratories.
- The maximum section quality and reproducibility is enhanced by a high-precision motorized specimen feed.
- Section thickness is selectable from 0,25 to 100 μm.
- Trimming/cutting thickness can be easily set through the frontal control board.
- It is possible to choose between conventional and complete rotation of the flywheel, manual sectioning or in "rocking mode", in which the flywheel is rotated back and forth covering a short distance.
- Precise lateral knife holder adjustment, with 3 predefined stop positions.
- The clamp is suitable for all types of standard biocassettes and is interchangeable by the operator with the ring clamp (optional).
- Both steel knife (optional) and disposable blades can be used.
Semi automatic Two version Ultra-Thin