- Electron Microscopy
Manual Rotary Microtome with retraction
Histo-Line MR3000 is a manual rotary microtome designed for cutting of paraffin sections
- For routine histopathology but also to the finest cuts used in the research field.
- Perfectly suited for precision sectioning.
- Large 70mm vertical stroke allows sectioning of super mega cassettes.
- Mechanical 2 positions trimming function to eliminates the need to turn the coarse feed wheel during trimming.
- On/Off selectable retraction.
- Spacious section waste tray and integrated storage tray.
- The clamp is suitable for all types of standard biocassettes and is interchangeable by the operator with the ring clamp (optional).
- Both steel knife (optional) and disposable blades can be used.
Manual Savings cost