- Electron Microscopy
UTM™, Universal Transport Medium, is a room temperature stable viral transport medium for collection, transport, maintenance and long term freeze storage of Viruses
The collection system uses nylon flockingswabs, which are non-toxic to micro organisms and can maximize the collectionand release of specimens.
- The unique jet implanted nylon fiber technology increases the collection and release of specimens.
- The swab has a total length of153 mm, and the plastic rod has a unique breakable design.
- The fluff texture can collect more targetanalytes.
- There is no residual sample, speedup the processing of the specimen.
- Swabs are individually packaged forsterilization.