- Electron Microscopy
TEC 2900 Trimodular Embedding Center incorporates three separate components in sturdy structure and a new compact and ergonomic design:
- The flexibility of the 3 modules allows the positioning of the Cryo console and the Thermal console both on the right or the left of the dispensing unit, according to the operator's preference.
- In the Main Console, the functions can be changed through the front control panel for easy management and temperature control is conducted by electronic thermostat with microprocessor.
- You can also view and edit different temperatures than the tank containing the paraffin tray cassettes and the work plan.
- Two large trays (1.4 liters) placed on the Main console allow the housing of standard and macro casette as well as base molds.
- Equipped with a lighting system to LED cold light enables optimal illumination and removable magnifying glass.
- Paraffin dispensing is possible both by manual control, by inserting the cassette, or with footswitch.
- Start command for instant paraffin melting.
Programmable Modular System Easy clean Temperature control Top Quality